Exclusive CRE Training. Whether you want to learn a new aspect or just refresh your memory on a certain CRE topic, TheAnalyst® PRO provides a growing library of on-demand training videos designed to teach both concept and practical application:
- Quick Start Guide
This short video will walk a new user through all of the basic functions in using TheAnalyst® PRO application - Commercial Real Estate's Premier Application which is often referred to as the Swiss Army Knife for Commercial Real Estate!
This is a must see video for any new user and even seasoned users of the application to learn how to take full advantage of all this powerful tool has to offer
- Investment Analysis for CRE - in 5 Minutes
Having a full understanding of the universal cash flow model is the building block for the valuation and analysis of all investment real estate. An accurate cash flow model is key to identifying the true Net Operating Income (NOI) of a property. This tutorial will provide you with details of how the cash flow model is constructed and used to calculate the annual NOI and property cash flow.
- Location Risk Analysis
Easy Evaluation of Flood & Environmental Risks
• Identify environmental concerns within a half-mile of an address
• FEMA flood information for your property's area appears in map-based report
• Impress clients, investors and lenders with your research!
- Analyzing Rising Interest Rates and Investment Value
CAP Rates are at historic lows! We will look at how CAP Rates have fluctuated over time.
• How changes to interest rates impact yield & prices
• Considering lease term/rollover: adjusting sales price by future risk
• Estimating future CAP rates to project a sales price
- Comparative Lease Analysis: Analyzing One or More Leases
• Landlord Reps- quickly calculate the total lease value
• Tenant Reps - Calculate and compare the totel lease cost
• View up to 5-lease scenarios side-by-side
• We will calculate and explain the Net Present Value of a lease
• Selecting the right Discount Rate
- 1031 Exchange - Strategies & Calculation
Facilitated by Todd A. Kuhlmann, CCIM with special guest speaker - Scott R. Saunders, Sr. VP of Asset Preservation, Inc.
• Scott has 27+ years of experience with 1031 Exchanges
• His company as facilitated over 150,000 Exchanges
• Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
Maximize your investment return and retain more of your cash! In this 1-hour web session, we will discuss the impact of Capital Gains Taxes, the Health Care Tax - Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT), and how to use TheAnalyst® PRO to instantly calculate how much you can defer through a 1031 Exchange.