Top NAI firms launch new mobile apps for Apple and Android
Four of NAI’s top firms have released new mobile apps this month. CRE Tech®, Inc. worked with these industry leaders to design personalized apps for each group. This technology is used by NAI agents to promote NAI news, listings, videos, agent bios and office information directly to their clients. The Fabulous FourMore than just a pretty faceThrough an NAI-branded screen, clients view up-to-date property listings, brokerage info and valuable tools, such as:
- mortgage calculator
- IRR/NPV calculator
- TVM calculator
- GPS-powered measuring tool
- the ability to prepare a detailed PDF Investment Analysis Report with minimal inputs, in minutes
These items are the reason that these apps serve as more than marketing pieces; they’re resources that NAI clients will turn to time and time again.
Running smoothly behind the scenesAn experienced creator of CRE apps and software, CRE Tech designed the NAI apps with ease-of-maintenance in mind.
- Updated code was implemented for streamlined iOS functionality
- Enhanced media section streams YouTube video content
- Seamless integration of blog content from Blogger and Wordpress
- A rapid property sync was established with NAI’s listing system to display up-to-date information on each and every property in the NAI system
- Workflow analysis ensures the minimal actions are required to access content quickly on the go
- Control Panel design enables each NAI firm to add/edit information on app anytime
Karl Landreneau, CCIM, SIOR, and Director of Commercial Sales & Leasing for NAI Latter & Blum, says they got more than they bargained upon the release of their new branded app.
“We’re the first in our market to release an app with these capabilities. Our clients love it and our agents love it! This technology presents us as progressives, helping us attract a new, enterprising group of clients. And it markets our listings for us, all day, every day.”
These NAI apps are available for download for all iOS and Android devices.
NAI Latter & Blum
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
NAI Sullivan Group