BACK TO BLOG Blog
SEO – Everyone Wants It
How do I boost my website SEO (search engine optimization)? This is one of the top questions we get from our website clients.
- Include rich content, tools, resources and information that provides your visitors something of value.
- Keep your website information and message UP TO DATE. Is something important going on? Have a great success story to share? Is your team reaching out in the community in a special way? – ANNOUNCE IT ALL. Not just for the sake of staying fresh, but also because search engines prefer active websites. Plus, this is a way to create a relationship with your audience, by including them in the goings-on of your business.
- Incorporate your most common search terms frequently and throughout the entire website. Don’t lose sight of your main message.
- Watch for wordiness. Today’s website cruisers want relevant information—quickly. Use visuals, videos and short lines of copy (think bullet points, brief paragraphs, bold headlines, separators, etc.).
- Pretty pictures, while interesting to the eye, only go so far. Add visuals that are of value to a visitor, not just because they look good.
- Google will favor you when you link with their products. Consider incorporating YouTube videos, preferably those that pertain to your specialty, ones that are self-created and those created by your corporate umbrella.
- Incorporate your BLOG. Blogs contain rich content that is free, easy to update and can be fed automatically into your website. Blogger (a Google product) and WordPress can be easily incorporated into websites. “Vlogging” (video blogging) is also an effective tool for those who want to get in some face time or convey a graphics-heavy message.
- Collaborate with other sites. Reach out to partner or resource websites for your industry or area. Ask them to consider linking to your site; and do the same for them. Outside links validate your website to search engines and serve for great networking. Just REMEMBER to give visitors a reason to return to your site; and make sure the partner site opens in a new browser window.
- Include links to your SOCIAL MEDIA accounts.
- Make sure your links are active. Broken links do not look good to visitors, nor search engine crawlers.
- Say “good morning.” Set your website as the default site that comes up each time you open your Internet browser. This way you can keep tabs on how it’s looking, and it will serve as a reminder to update content.
- NAMEDROP. Put your website URL on EVERYTHING you send out to potential or existing clients: business cards, email signatures, mailings, referral cards, newsletters, social media accounts, bio/resume, etc.
- Make your website your assistant. Are you always answering the same question? Are you frequently forwarding the same brochure or informational piece out? Save yourself time by putting it on your website!!! Simply forward people to your site to obtain the needed information. The more visits you receive, the higher your site climbs the SEO ranks.
- Create a lead generator to capture interested visitors. Some examples are: newsletter signup, property value inquiry, financial analysis scenario, exclusive market research, etc. Visitors receive the info; you capture their contact information as a new lead. Win-win!
- Your relationship with your website needs nurturing, just like any other. FEED YOUR WEBSITE fresh content. A caveat to this is that you can, and sometimes should, hire an assistant to work that relationship for you!
[Start Your Free 7-Day Trial Now]Commercial real estate pros, how much time do you spend analyzing and preparing properties? Whatever your answer, it’s too much.Manual data entry. Validating formulas. Branding. Formatting.Odds are it’s a lot of t......Read article
In addition to being TheAnalyst PRO’s Founder, Todd Kuhlmann is an instructor with the CCIM Institute, commercial real estate’s most influential professional organization, with members closing $200 billion annually in commercial real estate deals......Read article
We are delighted that our Affinity Partner, CCIM Institute, did a feature video of our CEO and founder Todd Kuhlmann, CCIM. Todd discusses his background and passion for CCIM. Get to know more about Todd and how CCIM education and TheAnalyst® PRO ar......Read article
A new video has been added to TheAnalyst PRO's library of on-demand training. Watch Commercial Lease Analysis now. TheAnalyst PRO not only provides the tools you need to perform detailed financial analysis, it also supplies the background knowledge n......Read article
TheAnalyst® PRO’s Location Risk Analysis Tool generates a comprehensive report containing FEMA Flood map, ESRI’s FBI Crime index and the Environmental Location Analysis with up to 25 known and reported environmental records within a half-mile ra......Read article
Power brokers use it!Power brokers profit from it!How about you?If you haven’t checked out TheAnalyst® PRO's Property Tour tool, you’re probably spending too much time on tours and letting clients slip away without making a decision.Our Property......Read article
This infographic explores the questions you should be asking when evaluating your CRE Tech's return on investment. TheAnalyst® PRO application delivers over 22 calculators, investment & location analysis tools, training, lead-generators and more......Read article